- Assessment Completed at Zero Cost to the Government or the Target Architecture Management Agent
- Assessment Completed from Handshake to Report Within 90 Days or Less
- Candidate Technology Assessment Process and Governance Flow documented
- Small Business IP Protection Plan
- Assessment Requirements Management Portal
- Stakeholder Collaboration Portal for Data Discovery and Reverse Auction Lab Asset Scheduling
Latest Boarhog Logic(TM) Project Completed:
September 4th, 2014 – Millennium Computer Products (MCPGov), a San Diego based source agent of computing technology for the U.S. military, has successfully completed an independent technology assessment of its newly available R420xr Extra Rugged server against the U.S. Navy’s future shipboard network environment. The Boarhog Logic(TM) Candidate Technology Assessment (CTA) was conducted by Boarhog LLC in three applicable areas: Cybersecurity Readiness, Integration Readiness, and Performance. In all assessed areas the R420xr server performed beyond minimum thresholds and is assessed as LOW RISK for integration in the U.S. Navy’s afloat network architecture.
For additional report detail or technical information contact: Pete Brownell at: 760-744-8544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project report introduction:
* Patent Pending